Registration is now closed.
Course Begins February 20th, 2020
Womb Shakti Medicine is an extraordinary education on Lunar Feminine intelligence.
It is a four-week, online, guided course where we dive deep into the depth of healing heart & womb.
Each one of us has the ineffable healing ability imbued
Maya Tiwari is Ayurveda's Matriarch, a humanitarian and best-selling author working in the field for more than 30 years. She established the first Ayurvedic school in North America in 1981, the Wise Earth School of Ayurveda. Tiwari is also founder of the the Mother Om Mission (MOM), a charitable organization in at-risk communities in New York that transforms disease and despair into wellness and joy. She has personally helped thousands of women to heal from devastating disorders. Through her global humanitarian work at Living Ahimsa, participants are taught to spread practices that promote peace and create inner harmony. Maya is a regular Featured Speaker at the Parliament of the World Religions and other Inter-faith conferences worldwide. Tiwari is also the recipient of the Dhanvantari Award and AAPNA’s Rishi Award for her outstanding work in Ayurvedic medicine.
Replenish your Womb
Learn the Rites to Care for your Sacred Yoni
You are in the right place if you want to…
- Tap into the Shakti Power of your womb
- Reclaim your Feminine Lunar Rites
- Honor your Shakti Prana
- Align to the lunar rhythms
- Heal your monthly cycle
- Dive deep into your divine feminine wisdom
- Be Shaktified beyond measure
- Be in the companion of light-spirited women
"Womb Shakti Medicine is the Perfect Course for every Goddess, Priestess, Warrioress, Yogini, or Mama. It is a deeply personal course for the woman in you. It provides you with life changing practices and the companionship of women who are seeking the full effulgence of living a Shaktified life in harmony with Self, Mother Moon and Mother Earth."
~ Rosemary Didi Jordan, Spiritual Alchemist, Healer & Yogini
- The Womb Shakti Medicine Workbook
- Lessons released weekly over a four-week period
- 4 Shakti-filled Introductory Videos by Maya Tiwari
- 3 Demonstration/Practice Videos by Maya Tiwari: Making Decoction, Uttara Vasti Posture and Healing Womb Trauma
- 11 Learning Audios by Maya Tiwari to enliven your Work Pages
- Fun Quizzes in each Lesson to keep you on track with your Learning
- A Q & A forum guided by Wise Earth Ayurveda Master Tutors in a Private Facebook WSM Group
- A Chance to connect, interact and forge friendship with a vibrant circle of women globally.
- An option to have a Private Tutor Consult with WEA Tutor as an adjunct to be paid for separately
- In your Bonus Folder you will find priceless gifts of pre-recorded Satsangas and Talks from Maya Tiwari; along with an extensive FAQ from Womb Shakti Medicine previous courses.
Be Nourished ~ Nurtured ~ Healed
“I owe my life to Wise Earth Ayurveda practices and to Mother Maya’s amazing work. I had been diagnosed with breast cancer and after 4 years of conventional therapies was given a prognosis that there is nothing else medical science can do for me.
Wise Earth Ayurveda practices saved my life. I am eternally indebted to this extraordinary work where each one of us takes responsibility for changing our lifestyles and habits that run counter to Mother Nature’s rhythms. Thank you for helping me to see the light!”
~ Marjorie Highgrove, Australia
"From the very first time I applied Uttara Vasti, I felt like there was a light in my womb. This is such a sweet, nourishing, tender practice for a woman. I love it".
~ Sarita Linda Rocco, Director & Master Teacher, Yoga Inlet
What you will walk away with….
- The Inner Medicine of knowing that you can heal yourself
- A set of powerful Sadhana practices to heal your ancestral womb
- A soul nourishing and clearly outlined womb ritual
- All the ins and outs of Uttara Vasti
- A deeper connection to the moon cycle (YES you need that!!)
- A profound tool to heal womb trauma
- Home remedies for your Shakti Wellness
- A body and spirit full of Shakti
- Deepening wisdom in your Empress years
Care for your womb ~ care for your soul